I’m so excited about this idea “Study this Book.” Each week we’ll select scriptures, a chapter, maybe even a book of the Bible and read it together. At the end of the week, I will come back and share what my favorite scripture was, or what stood out to me.
- I want to motivate people to have a relationship with God, by reading His word.
- I want to encourage people to read.
- I especially want to encourage people to read the Bible.
I understand it’s hard to read the Bible using some of the plans out there.
- If you’re trying to read the Bible in a year, it’s a lot of pressure. In the past, once I missed a day or two I felt like giving up.
- It’s hard reading the Bible when you don’t feel like you’re receiving support or accountability.
- Sometimes it’s hard to understand, based on the version you’re reading or just because you don’t know what you’re reading.
Hopefully, this platform will provide encouragement and accountability, and understanding in some ways for us all.
At the end of the day, this is about you getting alone with God’s Word and reading it. It’s hopefully about you working to build a relationship with Him by studying His Word. Because I can get on here and tell you what I learned, but it will not replace you spending time alone with God yourself and having Him reveal something new to you.
Allow Him to do that. Study this book with us!
Joshua 1:8 Study this Book of Instruction continually. Meditate on it day and night so you will be sure to obey everything written in it. Only then will you prosper and succeed in all you do.